As the region’s largest health care network, Centura Health is now partnered with one of the region’s fastest growing universities.
Centura Health is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of its communities. With 17 hospitals, 13 affiliate hospitals, home care, hospice care, two senior living communities, medical clinics, Flight For Life® Colorado and 100+ physician practices across Colorado and Kansas, Centura Health is a natural partner with UCCS in creating and operating the Hybl Sports Medicine and Performance Center.
Centura Health’s expertise in the field of health and medicine will provide UCCS students the competitive edge on new experiential learning opportunities. In addition, for individuals seeking out the capabilities of an Elite-level sports performance center accessible to all, look no further. Centura physicians’ unmatched expertise in sports medicine and orthopedics is now available exclusively at the Hybl Center with the goal to elevate the sports performance of amateur to elite athletes, while also providing an athlete care experience unlike anything available in the United States.
• Junior Speed Development (ages 10-13)
• Junior Strength and Power Development (ages 10-13)
• Prep Speed Development (ages 14-18)
• Prep Strength and Power Development (ages 14-18)
• Preseason Sport Specific Programs (ages 14-18)
ADULT - ENDURANCE ATHLETE
• Runners Speed Development (ages 18+)
• Cycling Power Development (ages 18+)
ADULT - RECREATIONAL ATHLETE
• High Intensity Interval Training (ages 18+)
• TRX Suspension Training (ages 18+)
• Tactical Prep Program (ages 18+)
• Yoga for Athletes (ages 15+)
• Cycling (ages 18+)
*Program offerings subject to change. To learn more, contact the William J. Hybl Sports Medicine and Performance Center at 719.776.4925 (HYBL).
RETURN TO PERFORMANCE*
Post-surgical recovery programs tailored to meet the unique needs of each athlete, with coordinated care from physical therapists, athletic trainers and sports performance specialists for returning to sport as quickly and safely as possible.
Performance Center - Summer 2020 Assessments
• Endurance • Youth
• Tactical • Injury risk
• Strength and Power • Metabolic
Performance Center Membership - Programs:
• Adaptive Membership • Recovery Room
• Altitude Chamber • Load Reducing Treadmill
• Remote Training