• Have a minimum of 50 season tickets
• Have an established board of elected leadership.
• Create a formal agreement stating the groups commitment to Switchbacks FC and the Colorado Springs Community.
As a recognized supporter group, the following must be maintained at ALL TIMES:
• Uphold and enforce the Switchbacks FC Code of Conduct amongst its members
• Embrace all who are willing to support Switchbacks FC no matter race, national origin, religion, political view, sexual orientation or gender; violence and prejudice will NEVER be tolerated.
• Be respectful to all other Switchbacks FC supporters, opposing fans and other, at matches, online, or anywhere else; this includes all other supporter groups in the USL.
• Weekly communication with Switchback FC staff to help stay updated with the what is going on with the club, community and supporter groups.
• Provide the front office with proof of all parties in the group